Senior Consultant – P3M and Business Case Practice
Take your management consulting career to the top level
This is a senior consulting role that provides the opportunity for you to help influence and shape the development and growth of our consulting practice while providing clients with the excellence in assignment delivery on which you have built your reputation. You will frequently have full responsibility for delivering specific assignments. You will also have a voice in the ongoing development and evolution of our consulting practice.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for someone with 5 to 10 years’ experience in portfolio, operational, project or related roles in the public or private sector - preferably both. To fit with our ethos, you will need to:
- Have high self-belief and low ego - being easy to work with is important to us
- Have proven business and financial acumen
- Demonstrate highly developed ethical and professional values
- Be a competent relationship manager in a wide variety of circumstances
- Be able to lead, manage and coach people in a friendly, constructive way.
- Write long documents exceptionally well
- Relish working in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
If you don’t quite fit the ‘senior’ profile just yet but have the drive and potential needed to get there, we’d still be keen to hear from you.
For more information on this exciting opportunity see our Careers page.